CPL (Cost-Per-Lead) is a special kind of mobile advertising that suggests paying publishers for each instance when a mobile ad impression leads to a click and subsequent lead capturing. The other name under which the same model is known: online lead generation. The significant difference between CPL and other models is that in this case, advertisers pay not for a product/service sold but for information about a potential customer.
Cost-per-lead can be calculated by dividing a budget spent on a particular ad campaign on a number of leads that specific campaign has managed to generate. We’ve researched and put together the list of the most essential CPL Advertising Networks here.
Source: The Online Advertising Guide
CPL advertising means that advertisers only pay for quality leads – this alone makes the model a compelling option. It helps that people who click on the ads in these campaigns are usually genuinely interested in the product from the start.
Lead generation, of course, can lead to far better targeting and those customers who fill in a form, for example, are more likely to be engaged consumers down the line. It’s a good choice for app marketers who want to get their brand noticed.
CPL campaigns can take longer to set up, and by extension, monitor, and they are not used as often as other forms of mobile advertising, which can lead to a higher cost.
Below we’ve listed the best CPL advertising networks and platforms so you can get up and running without fuss.
CPL Advertising Networks
Zoomd is dedicated to helping advertisers and publishers achieve their key performance indicators (KPIs) through a patented, performance-based advertising platform. The Company’s User Acquisition platform unifies more than 600 media sources under one dashboard including Google, TikTok, Samsung premium inventory and much more.
- Business Models – Choose your preferred business model CPC/CPI/CPO/CPE/CPA
- Fraud – Detection as part of the platform, adding you an extra layer of safety
- Measurement – integrated to all major 3rd party mobile measurement solutions
- Cost-efficiency – Save countless resources by managing all campaigns under one screen
- Data Play – Enjoy machine decisions based on more than 500Million data points a day
Fraud Blocker is a leading ad fraud protection software that improves advertising performance by automatically blocking ad traffic from bots, click farms and other malicious sources. Approximately $65 billion is lost to ad fraud each year.Learn more about Fraud Blocker
Propeller Ads is an online advertising company, founded in 2011. It maintains one of the biggest ad networks on the market, with over 1B daily advertising impressions across the globe. PropellerAds has more than 150,000 premium publishers’ sites registered in the network. In addition, PropellerAds offers such solutions as: performance based marketing for agencies & CPA networks, mobile app monetization with SDK integration, buying traffic via Real-Time Bidding model and more.
- Mobile platforms: iOS, Android
- Campaign types: CPM, CPA, CPL, CPC
- Ad formats supported: Push Notifications, Interstitials, Popunder, Native Ads
- Targeting: Language, OS, GEO, 3g/WiFi, Device type, Browser, Mobile Carrier, Day & time, User Activity (new)
- Key Markets: Global
Well-Known Mobile Ad & CPA Network with Partner Care Approach9
Adsterra is a world-renowned ad and CPA-network with Partner Care approach, serving over 30 billion ad impressions per month worldwide (70% of traffic is mobile). It works with 21K+ direct publishers and 13K+ brands, affiliates, media agencies, and ad networks dealing with mainstream and non-mainstream verticals.Learn more about Adsterra Network
One of the best CPM ad networks for publishers and advertisers from all over the world.(0) REVIEWS
[masterslider id=\"431\"] HilltopAds is one of the best CPM ad networks for publishers and advertisers from all over the world. HilltopAds is a UK-based CPC/CPM advertising network launched in 2013.Learn more about HilltopAds
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. With our leading programmatic mobile advertising platform, publishers and app developers can leverage the open exchange as well as advanced deal models to maximize their monetization and gain access to brand budgets.
- Mobile platforms: Android, IOS
- Campaign types: CPA, CPC, CPI, CPL, CPM
- Ad formats supported: Banners, In-App, Interstitial, Native, Rewarded Video, Rich Media, Video
- Targeting: Publisher, Geo, Audience Segment, Ad Format, Platform, Domain / App, Viewability
- Key markets: Global
Doble Via Latam was born in 2004, with VAS services and in 2011 thinking about advertisers needs, we started with mobile advertising business. Positioned at an international level we have vast experience in mobile and video advertising business.Learn more about Doble Via Latam
VEVE is a performance marketing platform from Affinity Global Inc. that offers unique advertising experiences across OEMs, browsers and telcos. With native, high-performing ad formats – Tiles , Notifications, Universal, unique media placements and customization opportunities, the platform is empowering brands to achieve their advertising KPIs such as sales, app downloads, website visits and user engagement. Additionally, it provides creative and operational support across different languages and locations including the US, UK, EU, IN, ID and CN. VEVE also has its proprietary reporting dashboard to access deep data insights to optimize conversions and user engagement. VEVE also unlocks newer monetization avenues for OEMs and browsers while enhancing users’ online journey.
• Boost new user acquisition – Reach 500+ MN captive audience beyond search and social media network
• Achieve your advertising KPIs – All inventory bought is on performance KPIs such as CPI, CPA, CPC, CPV, etc.
• 100% Brand safe environment – Custom reporting dashboards for complete transparency, real-time insights, and optimization opportunities
• End-to-end campaign management – Creative and operational support across different geographies (US, UK, EU, IN, ID, CN) and in multiple languagesLearn more about VEVE
FraudScore is an independent antifraud solution that evaluates the quality of mobile and web traffic in advertising campaigns. FraudScore clients are direct advertisers and ad agencies, ad networks & mobile developers from all over the world. FraudScore offers antifraud solutions for all steps of ad campaign funnel: from DSPs, to CPI, CPM, CPA and CPC. FraudScore is well known to be effective in combat against click spamming, bot, malware and adware, click injection, bot farms and many more.Learn more about FraudScore
Aragon Premium is a mobile app marketing agency that focuses on cost-per-acquisition marketing. They offer a range of services, including display and paid social advertising, influencer marketing, content marketing, direct carrier partnerships, programmatic advertising, and loyalty and rewards programs.Learn more about Aragon Premium